Saturday, February 20, 2010

PARTY TIME!!!


Yes PARTY!! Oh does my family know how to party! Every year my family plans the annual "February birthday parties." Which according to my brother Blake "This is just as big as Thanksgiving and Christmas for the family!" In February my family has 7 people who have birthdays, so instead of having individual parties, we all get together and go out for dinner. It is a great time for the family to get together, and we have an excuse to eat great food, and cake! What could get any better than that!?

This year we had about 25 people in attendance, talk about a great time!! Especially since I haven't seen everyone in a month, the first thing to do is "make the rounds." This includes talking to everyone getting caught up on everything going on in everyone's life, besides the food, this is probably one of the best things!
Oh since I keep talking about food, I should tell you what we had! One of my favorites, barbeque!! YUMMY!!! Not to mention, the cheesecake, cake, brownies, and cookies! If my family wasn't so incredible I would still just go for the food!! However, I go for both family and food!

If you can't tell I am very family oriented, in my opinion, family is one of the greatest treasures in life. People will come and go, whether it be friends, relationships etc. but your family will always be your family! They will always be there for you and to support you (well at least my family) I am very blessed to have a great family. Not just an immediate family, but my extended family is awesome as well!!! They are very supporting, and definitely know how to have fun, you should see when my dad and uncle get together, but that is a different time and place!

Even though the party was a ton of fun, the night got even better when we watched K-State's boys basketball win, Love those Wildcats!!! Hope everyone is having as good of a weekend that I am, and that you too are able to enjoy your family!!

P.S. Congratulations to Eric and Jessica, and Chris and Johnnie, both found out that they are having a baby!!! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment