Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wow it has been a long time since I wrote last! Let's just say that things around here have been crazy! First last weekend was great!! I was staying in Manhattan excited to go to the home basketball game. The weekend started really good, by having dinner, and going to a movie with some of my friends. Then Saturday, we played at home against Missouri, our rivals. I love home basketball games, there is nothing like the atmosphere in Manhattan on game days. Besides the game nothing really excited was going on, until we were at the game. One of my friends, came to the game! Can we say Surprise!!! I had no clue that he was coming down to spend the weekend! Sunday, we decided to play golf (hit balls on the range), which is NOT my hidden talent! Oh well I will stick to driving the golf cart!

This past week, was filled with stress, tears, and upsets. The first upset happened on Sunday, (I should have known it was going to be a long week), when the USA hockey team lost to Canada in overtime. I have discovered that I really like hockey and I got really into the game. Well then on Tuesday I had a horrible day! Between roommate issues, and stress of school, Tuesday was NOT my day, but I was able to recover by drowning my sorrows with Taco Bell, food always makes everything so much better! Wednesday I was really excited for the Ku, K-state game! I was hoping that they could pull out a win, even though KSU was playing at Ku I still thought we could do it, unfortunately we lost. No we got killed! It was yet another upset! The week did get a little better, when I watched the Office (lets just say I have an obsession/addiction to this show!), and the Halpert baby was born, it was a great episode. Then on Friday me and Alyssa decided to go to Topeka to do a little shopping, for California! It was just what I needed, I love using shopping as therapy. Well Saturday was yet another upset when K-state lost to Iowa state, in overtime! It was pretty depressing! Although, I was able to get a picture with one of the seniors and my favorite player, Denis Clemente! I <3 him!!!

I am so glad that was week was over, and am looking forward to this week. Even though I have a TON to do, and it is going to overwhelming and stressful, I am leaving for California on Friday! I am sooo super excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment